The Bash Bunny is a Debian Linux computer with a USB interface it is designed to execute payloads when plugged into a target computer. The Bash Bunny is perfect for any aspiring or pro hacker. The Bash Bunny can be used against Windows, macOS, Linux, Unix, and Android computing devices.
- Bash Bunny Mark II – World’s most advanced USB attack platform
- Bash Bunny Mark II opens up attack surfaces that weren’t possible before in one single device.
- Penetration testing attacks and IT automation tasks are all delivered in seconds with the Bash Bunny.
- Bash Bunny Mark II features a simple scripting language that you can write in any text editor like notepad.
- The growing collection of payloads are hosted in a single library – so finding the right attack is quick and easy